(ET) Bennington VT Swap - items

Hi folks,

I'm planning on bringing a bunch of stuff (that I don't use and don't expect to fix) to Bennington on the 28th, and what I would really like is to trade all of it for a working chainsaw (ElecTrak chainsaw, that is).  This is what I have:

             front mower shell - has baffles and two springs and two guide cylinders and guide bar on the back, no motors or castor wheels, surface rust but metal feels secure, ***42BA, with                                   handle on top front and L-braces across top.

             snowblower shell - no motor, some noise coming from left end (motor side) is there a bearing in there?

             edger - stuck motor.

             cultivator - disassembled, stuck motor.

             chain saw - stuck motor, is partly disassembled, I'm hoping to put it back together before the show.

             wiring - I put in an Alltrax, and completely rewired the tractor, so this is all the original wiring (but I'm keeping the contactors)

             lift motor assembly, I think the motor was not working so I replaced the whole unit and this is the non-working one (with strap).

             two mower motors, ?tall?, tops in rough shape and no end covers.

             3/8" drill head that is interchangable with the hedge trimmer, I think.  The head spins but the chuck is locked up.

             some misc relays and small parts.

             I wouldn't be surprised if I find some minor other stuff, but that's all so far.

So, what I would really like is to be able to trade all of this stuff for a working chain saw, if that's a fair trade.  Any takers?  I was wondering about Harold or Jim, but anyone?

The transmission on my E15HA also has some occasional grinding kind of noise, which I think is not good, but a transmission is a different animal, I think, although I would probably trade all this stuff for one of those, instead.  Didn't someone from Keene NH area just write in about a transmission?
Thanks,

Doug McCorkle

             Putney, VT