Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 09:29:34 -0400
From: "Tom Klein" <rutellingme comcast net>
To: "Ferguson Apiaries" <ferga hay net>,
<elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Subject: Re: (ET) batteries

I went with US Battery US 2200, 6 volt 232 amp hour 3 years ago. With just under 1 acre they show no signs of fatigue. The outlet is in Sterling Heights, MI. $90.00 each in 2009 plus 6 % tax. Don't know if that is too far. They have a good web site. There is an outlet in Hamilton Ont.

Tom Klein
Harrison Twp, MI
----- Original Message ----- From: Ferguson Apiaries