Re: (ET) Batteries

It depends on what your goals are. If the tractor does what you need it to do 'as is' leave it that way.But,if the lack of traction and limited run time are issues, you'll be happy after you upgrade to six sixes. Yes, it IS more costly, but the six sixes will usually have a longer overall lifetime than the three twelves.

RJ