Re: (ET) Looking to buy a Tiller

I do have a tiller for sale. This is probably a good time to announce that I will be selling some of my other elec-trak stuff to make some room for new stuff. You can see the items on my Picassa project page. http://picasaweb.google.com/111041709953859323852 . I will try and get an album on picassa with pictures and descriptions of just the stuff for sale, but for now here is the quick list.
1-E12S
1- Wheel Horse B-145
1- E12M
2- snowblowers
1-mower deck (NOS Wheel Horse mid mount converted to front mount. rare Bosch motors. Only used about 15 times. )
1-snow/dozer blade with push bracket and manuel lift set up for E12M.
1-Tiller and rear lift.
The tractors are all working and have all had some rebuilds as was necessary. Paint is a few years old now but decent. They can be sold with or without batteries. They currently have almost new AGM cells and are charged from a wall charger. Prices will be fair and all items are located in Little Deer Isle ,Maine. Shipping is probably a show stopper but I will put attachments on a pallet if some one wants me to.

Kimball