(ET) Alternate Deck Setup

I purchased a while ago a 50 inch mulching deck for a green/yellow tractor. I ended up rebuilding it and selling the tractor, but kept the deck. The other day i came across a 4hp 36v floor scrubber motor and got to thinking. How inefficient, when compared to the original 3 motor system, would it be to power my 50 conventional deck with the floor scrubber motor? It would certainly be easier. Somebody must have attempted this before?