(ET) Snowthrower Trade

I want to trade my Elec-Trak snowthrower, in good condition, even up for a front mount 42" mower in good condition. The auger could use some polishing. Stopped using it about 4 years ago. It's too heavy for me to muscle around any more. If interested, you'll have to come and get it.  I am attaching a photo. You can view the manuals at :  http://www.myelec-traks.com/snow.html   -   I'm located about 10 miles west of Harrisburg, Pa.
You can contact me at : glm726 verizon net