Re: (ET) Diagnosing delay error on E15 board

Well, had similar problems with my E-15 so cleaned up the pc card,
replaced the slide-on terminals, and changed the relays to Brum &
Potterfeld 24 volt enclosed  socket style ones (with resistor in series)
and have not had the 2 screws out of the steel control plate since -
that was 26 years ago !

...Walt