Re: (ET) Foot pedal for Alltrax

(forgot to reply all)
You can fit a Curtis PB6 into the yellow box above the foot pedal if you trim the control arm.

The cruise can be done with a relay to another 0-5K potentiometer. RTN is kind of a pain. After doing one foot pedal like you're thinking of...I'll never do another. The hand controller is SOOO much simpler to wire.

After rebuild with PB6 installed:
http://s955.photobucket.com/albums/ae33/behaines/E20%20Rebuild/?action=view&current=IMG_3220.jpg

It would look something like this:
http://s955.photobucket.com/albums/ae33/behaines/Elec-Trak%20Misc/?action=view&current=6-PotBoxComponents.jpg