Re: (ET) Wanted: Help with ET in North St. Paul MN

He also posted a Craig's list post for help. I replied to it and suggested he go out to the Elec trak web site. If he does go out there at least we can get him the HSM. That should go a long way to helping.

Long live the HSM!
;)

On 9/19/2011 9:25 AM, Darryl McMahon wrote:
I have received a request for help at my website.

John (no last name given) has recently acquired an E15, and is trying to restore it to operation. He is making some progress, but could use some experienced help and moral support.

If you are in that area, and are willing to help, please contact John via e-mail at COOLEY777 aol com.

Darryl McMahon

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     Re: HOW CAN I REACH ANYONE IN MY AREA WHO HAS A ET?
Date:     Fri, 16 Sep 2011 10:29:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:     COOLEY777 aol com
To:     darryl econogics com

I am in North Saint Paul MN 55109 I'm feeling pretty good though I was
just out working on it and it moves forward and backward on its own. I
put on the mower deck and something is turning on the blades. I didn't
put something on the seat and look under to see if all 3 blades are
spinning. The charger isn't working or the batteries are too low for it
to start charging. I'm not sure if the chargers are that advanced or
not? Right now I have 3-12 volt chargers charging it. With the chargers
on the winch lifted the mower deck! I don't believe the master
disconnect is working? Everything seams to work with it in or out? So
for right now I may need batteries-I may need a charger- and the fuel
gauge isnt moving. But So far I am really happy with it! John

In a message dated 9/16/2011 8:56:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
darryl econogics com writes:

    What area would that be?

    On 16/09/2011 9:28 AM, COOLEY777 aol com wrote:
> I just bought a E15 ET Last night for the first time I actually
    got it
> to move forward and backward under its own power. I am guessing I can
> figure it all out on my own eventually but it would sure be nice
    to find
> someone who can answer questions or point me in the right
    directions. John