(ET) Wheels

I have a set of wheels with tires, Carlisle Turf Savers, one of the last things I bought from Gunn.  Stored indoors, clean , no punctures, no patches.  Factory painted white rims, no rust.  Sizes 23x10.50-12, 4ply and 16x6.50-8, 2ply.  The 6.50's include all bearings.  Selling these as I changed over to Ag rear tires couple years back to snowplow a paver driveway.  Just added the Ag 6.50's for cosmetics.  Very anal.

Photos on request.  Please let me know if interested.  I live in Rockland Cty, NY, Albany is about 100 miles north, the Ground Zero Memorial is 27 miles south.  I'm willing to drive 50 miles or so on my nickel, maybe meet you midway.

Thanks, Jack