Re: (ET) new logo

For the curious, I went with a version of #10 for the building sign, modified to have the small writing not so small and some color tweaks. There were of course almost as many opinions a people who responded - I thank all of you!. Overall more leaned towards the cleaner line art. However, the more playful idea with the grass and chickens may well surface in a different medium like t-shirt or web site usage.
  http://www.freerangeelectric.com/vote
shows the image.

Now I have an E15 with a bypassed brake switch to un-bypass and other items to fix so hereby return you to your regularly scheduled programming :-)