Re: (ET) new logo

I have been in business for over 25 years and have done a lot of marketing. I would not use the words "free range" with EVs. Although I can think of several connections most people will be confused and be thinking of either chickens or eggs. If this is for marketing the last thing you want is consumer missing what your business does.

Don