Re: (ET) new logo

I'd say #30 is close to the others I think are strong (10 & 11).  I'm
still
not so sure that the birds will show up well enough, but the bright green
grass does add something.

One note.  These signs are all creative, and many of them are what I would
call pretty darn attractive.  However, if I were passing your building and
saw any of them, I would have no idea what you sell, unless I got close
enough to see "Home of the electric tractor store."

That's no big deal, as long as you're mainly considering the sign as a
guide
for people who already know about your store, and are looking for it to
pick
up some goodies.

However, if you want to reach walk-ins and impulse shoppers, I think the
sign needs to be more clear about what you offer.  I'd suggest at least
making the "electric tractor" part bigger, closer to the size of the "Free
Range" font.  Maybe you could cut it down to just "The Electric Tractor
Store" to make enough room.

But then I'm a media guy, not an advertising person.  ;-)