Re: (ET) Testing I5 motor

And that is one of the reasons WHY I get so insistent on having the numbers from the plate under the hood, (or in the case of an I-5, the plate atop the control cabinet.) when a help request is made. I figured I had a 50-50 chance of guessing correctly. <G> The wire insulation type has so far always been correct for identification.

RJ

I do have card 4.