(ET) Elec-Trak Gathering in NY

 Good Evening All,
 I haven't seen too much on this list regarding Stephen Shore's Elec-Trak
gathering in Richmondville NY but thought I'd post and say that I'm
planning to be there,Lord willing, and hope to meet a bunch of my
acquaintances, customers,etc.
 Also,if anyone has some particular parts in mind that they'd like to see
me bring along drop me a note.  I would bring parts orders along for no
shipping charge. So especially if you need bulky parts,this may be a good
opportunity.
 I am also on the lookout for New Idea and Wheel Horse parts tractors and
late model E20 parts tractors,so if you have one or more you'd like to
move on maybe we can make a deal and transfer them from your truck to my
trailer!
 And interested in NOS parts,of course.
 Sounds like Mr. Shore is putting a lot of effort into this which I'm glad
to see.
 Hope to see you there.
 Harold Zimmerman
 Clean Power Supply