Re: (ET) GE Yellow - paint mix code

Title: Re: (ET) GE Yellow - paint mix code

Thanks David
I showed this to my daughter who has been mixing paints  at True Value for about 5 years and she didn’t quite understand it.
How many “shots” to the ounce?  (OK, I just talked to her and she says it’s 48 shots to the ounce)
Does C -  1oz - 8 shots mean “1 ounce plus 8 shots”?
Does “I – 1oz – 1 shot – 1 half shot” mean “1 oz plus 1 1/2 shots”
I guess she can order the base though they usually don’t carry it.  (Small Town, USA)
I may have her mix up a couple quarts for me.
Bob Brandon

David Plamondon

My local True Value now has "GE Yellow" in their paint system. I had a quart custom mixed and it is dead on. Here is the formula for anyone who would like to have some mixed up. Only issue i can see is it will need to be thinned to be sprayed. $9 a quart.

Base - XO-D
AX - 41 Shots
C - 1oz - 8 Shots
I - 1oz - 1 Shot - 1 Half Shot