(ET) Tractors for sale

Sorry folks I'm not computer savy. I'm not sure where or how to post.The
scrappers found the ET'S.I would prefer someone on the list buy these
before I list on ebay.
#1 26ae75cb Ser.# ap21757
#2 26ae15aa Ser. #
on13976
#3 26ae20ca Ser.# kp32836
#4 Stolen
 All have been sitting out but you should have enough parts to rebuild one.
I also have a mower deck that has allways been stored indoors. Excellent
condition.minimal use.New idea ? front mount.
one new or rebuilt drive motor.I really hate to part with these but the
scrappers first took the batteries now one of the tractors.By now they
realize how big that chunk of aluminum is.please somone make me a
reasonable offer or I'll part them on ebay.I am slow to get email but will
respond.
I am in northern Ky. app 20 min. south of cinti.
Keith Hensley phone 513-616-2503