Re: (ET) 24V relays

Or you could just get a 36 volt relay. I have those big ones with the plastic caps; you can take out the bottom screw and put in a sheet metal screw then mount it up in the tractor. So far I have not had one burn up (although I have seen them with burned contacts in the E15 junk parts box that came with the tractor).

So yes, even a really good relay can be eaten on an E15. The question remains as to if the mov can protect them; once I get my battery box I'll drive the E15 for a year and find out.

Speaking of which, how much less power is there in an E15? I'm thinking of parking it on the driveway with the snowblower attached this winter instead of the poor little E20 (who likes the nice dry shed). Can it do the "blow 2.5 feet of thick wet snow) with chains and weights? Or will the motor overload (the E20 can do it, but man it pulls a lot of power).

Chris