Re: (ET) Fw: GE Elec Trak

Harry,
That is interesting. It is advertised on this link as a MPPT controller but when I look at the specs  I do see PWM. I never looked that close when I got it ,just hooked it up and it worked so that was that. I just called pv power.com and they said" oh yeah that looks like it is a PWM ,I guess we better change our add". Just to make sure I called Phocos and they said  that it is  a PWM. This kind of stuff gets me mad. Tricked again. Oh well it will have to do for now. I am glad you caught that.
Kimball
http://www.pvpower.com/phocos-dingo-mppt-charge-controller-12-48v-20a-negative-ground.aspx