From: Kim Petty [mailto:kim coveside net]
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2011 10:06 AM
To: elec >> elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) freepower systems

Have you seen this one yet?    I came across this electric tractor today in the Farm Show Magazine. I had not seen this one before. It appears to use cat 1 3pt. attachments and has a PTO. I like the pto! The base price is$13,500, the price with the solar roof option is around $16,000. They say with state and federal rebates and tax credits it should cost $10,000. I hope they make a go of it.  Kimball

http://www.freepowersys.com/index.htm