Re: (ET) Pressure washer upgraded. Wooo!

David Harvey wrote:
     How about making up a gas charger for the Elec-Traks, set it up
    using an alternator set for 36 volt charging, a 24 volt alternator
    with a home built requalator or just an adjustable field.  Then if
    you loose power for a few days you will be able to recharge.  That
    is if you can get the engine to be reliable.

Well, I have the solar panels on the shed; the tractor can charge from those pretty well actually.

Maybe I could sell it on Ebay. Or give it away or something.