(ET) Elec-trak pressure washer

Ok. I'm officially tired of dealing with my old 2500psi pressure washer. It's got a B&S motor on top, shaft pointing straight down to the pump. It stinks, and I spent 15 minutes trying to get the engine to go after filling the tank. Hot start. Whatever.

I have an E12 shunt wound motor sitting in the shed. Any idea if it's shaft is the same as a standard small B&S motor? What would be the best way to mount it vertically? I'm thinking motor to contactor with on-off switch to accessory port on E20. Or should I just get an E-tek pancake motor (expensive I think)

Thoughts?

Chris