Re: (ET) elec-trak projects - Kimball Petty - Picasa Web Albums

On 4/29/2011 1:18 PM, Kim Petty wrote:
Chris, Here is a shot of the inverter on my E12s. I find it really
handy. I am able to run chainsaw, string trimmer, etc. I bet it would do
a lawn mower. I was not able to start my 4 ton Ryobi electric log
splitter( 1.5hp?) But that did not surprise me. Kimball
https://picasaweb.google.com/111041709953859323852/ElecTrakProjects#5515824524088115314

Hm. That's a bit bigger than my Elec-trak rotary inverter. Mine can run just about anything up to a chainsaw, a 14 inch chainsaw causes the 8a AC breaker to trip. I've thought of replacing it with a 10a klixon or something, one of these days.

Chris