Re: (ET) Deal on Batteries

These are the specs for the sams batteries

StowAway STGC2 (Mfg. by Exide for Sams Clubs - equivilalent to Exide E3600)
390Min @25Amps, 110 Min @75Amps, 186Ah @20Amps, 62 Lbs

The online autozone site lists their batteries as 190AH. They very well could be the sams battery.

The 44lbs that the online rep quoted has to be wrong.