Re: (ET) controller

Consider that at full voltage, the E15 motor field conducts only about 2A,
so that would be your max. Measure the resistance of the field and do a
quick I=V/R, assuming a safe value of the max. voltage.

The minimum would probably be somewhere around 1/4 of that or so.  It
sounds like this controller would not be that good a match if it is used
to field currents that large, but the best evidence one way or another is
to find someone who has run one and see how well it works.

David Brandt