Re: (ET) Electrak snowblower

Hi, Manny!

I've done that operation, but it's been years. I remember it was frustrating and difficult, but ultimately do-able. I recall using some little-gauge galvanized wire and gravity, but that's bout all I remember.

Do you know about the elec-trak listserv? Great bunch of guys, REALLY knowledgeable. Send an email with "subscribe" in the subject line to "Elec-trak" <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>.

More help also available at http://www.elec-trak.com/

Good luck!

-Max