Re: (ET) Max power consumption on snowblowing....

Same here run in the red on power meter to keep thrower happy and not clogging try to slow down to not peg meter as in this last heavy bunch.
Of course this is old thrower needing some tlc and por-15.

A thought about breaker if it is thermal based and snow is falling on motor/breaker housing would it be able to run higher amps then rated ?