(ET) Snowblower chain tension

Well, after this epic snowbower run, I noticed that I could hear a "scratch scratch" when the blower was spinning down. And there was a bit of vibration.

Looked at the chain from the side and it looks to be a bit slack at rest. Might be the cause, not sure if I stretched the chain or something. The auger turns smoothly and when I hop off and watch it spin down I don't see any wobble or feel any vibration.

So how much slack should be in the chain assembly? Any? Bit? I believe it can be adjusted with that bolt on the left side with the spring, anyone know the best way to do it?

Or should I swap the chain at the end of the season?