Re: (ET) Rims for an E20

Brian,

I picked up a set of AG tires with wheels off of an old Wheel Horse and the wheels fit fine on my ET.  I know the old Wheel Horse and Cub Cadet (5 lug pattern used in the 60's, 70's & 80's) wheels are interchangeable.  I've done it many times.  Those should fit your ET just fine.  Make sure the wheels are wide enough.  They did come in different widths.  Good luck!

Billy

From: Brian E. Haines <bhaines nycap rr com>
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Sent: Tue, December 28, 2010 1:44:23 PM
Subject: (ET) Rims for an E20

I know I need rims for a 23X10.5 - 12 tire.  Would anyone know what other tractors/models use the same rims?  Telling someone that sells rims that I need a set of rims for an GE E20 is getting me nothing but blank looks. :)

Is there a JD that used the same rims?  Or Allis Chambers, or Ford, etc.

thanks!