Re: (ET) E15 Won't Move

While you're out looking at the model number, does it make any noise? (Other then the lift). With the switch on, and sitting in the seat, if you turn on the PTO does it click?

I've have this happen with my 12s a couple of time.
    The first time was a bad seat switch.
    The next was a wire to the brake switch fell off
The third was snow melted and got into the compartment and fried a relay.

If you find the relay is toast let me know I've got a spare and I'm probably about 10mi North of you.