(ET) First snow, tires, and odd batteries

First run in the snow season, about 3 inches of powder. I took the blower out last weekend and parked it in the driveway but I had neither the weight box full of 30 BB600's (about 120 pounds) or the chains on.

Tried it without chains. The new turf tires have *way* more traction; I was able to make it up the hill. Much better than the old stock tires which were basically rocks. It would slip on ice, but made it through snow behind the blower.

Oddly enough batteries did not work well. Checked the E-meter and battery set 2 was very low current draws with battery set 1 pulling 200a. A 30ah string can only do that for a bit. So it's on the charger now.

I think I need to disconnect the strings when the tractor is sitting, otherwise I think they discharge into each other. I'll wire up a disconnect this weekend.

And I need that third string of batteries active in the weight box. With 3 strings I have plenty of power to do anything. Actually if I got my butt together I could wire up the 30 batteries in the front to the 30a receptacle. Something to focus on.

But man it makes short work of snow. Best accessory I ever bought.

Chris