Re: (ET) Looking for info on the hamper assembly for Elec-Trak lawnsweeper.

On 10/30/2010 11:43 AM, Pete Bishop wrote:
I’d love it if someone could call me @ 608-235-9390
Can't call, but what do you need to know? There should be pictures of what it looks like, but the question sort of is what do you have and need?

Speaking of which I'm not using the sweeper this year as I have my old Craftsman tractor with the bagger back. Man that thing picks up leaves! Makes me really wish for either an Etek motor or a bagger assembly for the E20...

Chris