Re: (ET) E12S power problem

None of the switches, key, seat, brake, will turn it off.

On Oct 24, 2010, at 9:55 PM, RJ Kanary wrote:

        A stuck armature in the 'L' contactor, or the high current terminals being welded together would be my first suspect.The key, seat and brake switch should all be able to open the RTN circuit causing the 'L' contactor to drop out.If none of them can do that, it doesn't leave much other than the contactor itself.

        A long shot would be an issue that keeps SCR-102 'On' all the time.

RJ

soltrak wrote:
Hello,

      The E12 was running fine and then it failed to stop. The only thing that would turn it off was the power disconnect switch. I haven't opened it up yet to see what's wrong. But I thought I would ask if anybody knows up front what might be wrong. I assume a short somewhere.