Re: (ET) E12S junkers

I know hate to do it, but cheer up,  a couple folks have come forward to adopt them so they won't be put down.

-Steve

On 10/11/2010 10:40 PM, Tom G. wrote:
 I hope the scrap man doesn't get them.
If I was only closer.

At 09:13 PM 10/11/2010, you wrote:
 I have two E12S that I need to get rid of. Pretty much what you would expect from sitting outside for a long time. Battery boxes are not good, frame on one may be bad. But there's some good wheels, cast front axles, motors, transmissions, and other durable parts. I've pulled the gauges. No batteries. Anyway if you need some odds and ends, I'm in Leesburg VA. Let me know soon as the neighborhood scrap metal guy is asking about them. I might be convinced to deliver a short distance. Hate to see them junked, but.......

-Steve Sawtelle