Re: (ET) reply Possibly useful parts for sale

You can convert any vehicle to electric it just depends on how much you want to spend. A Fiero although small weighs a lot so its not the best conversion vehicle.

Don

In a message dated 10/10/2010 11:45:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, stprovost provtechs com writes:
David-what is happening to the Fiero?
Did somebody buy it?
Do you have pictures?
I did not know a Fiero could be converted to an electric.
Thanks
stephen

   1.  Possibly useful parts for sale (David Brandt)

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 19:04:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Brandt <ev_dave13 yahoo com>
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Possibly useful parts for sale

These aren't directly related to ET's, but I thought someone on the list
might find them useful, since I know a number of you are involved with
various alt. energy and electric vehicle projects.

I'm parting out my electric Fiero, so I have a large number of assorted
sizes of interconnects made from 2/0 gage orange welding cable with eyelets,
a lot of phone cable interconnects used for regbus wiring, a lot of
stainless hardware (5/16-18 X 1.25 bolts, nuts, flat washers, and lock
washers), 21 Power-Sonic PS-121000 batteries (100 A-Hr AGM's, 2 have not
been used, the rest have been used in the car, all are the same age and have
been properly cared for.  The used ones have trouble with large currents,
but are otherwise in good shape), 19 working Rudman Regulators, and 2 or
more non-working Rudman Regulators.  Also other parts (and the rest of the
car).  email me if interested.  I'm near Savannah, Georgia (ZIP 31312) for
estimating shipping.

David Brandt