Re: (ET) alltrax & e15

I started out with one of the first Alltrax units.  It had a smooth ramp up in the turbo range.  After about 6 years I lost the over voltage circuit because it was turned on while charging the batteries.  When I got a new unit it had the turbo jump.  It is hard to control in the lower gears., but is ok in the higher gears.  I think it has something to do with the armature current.  I want to change to ramp setting to see if it can be changed back like my first one.  But, I use my laptop as a desktop and haven't tried it yet (over a year now).  I am supposed to get a used laptop in a couple of weeks, and will try it then.

Ralph & Elaine Vogan