Re: (ET) alltrax & e15

David Roden wrote:
I think that's the way it's supposed to work. I'm not sure, though, as I have that feature turned off on mine.

Hm. I actually drove an E15 with an ALtrax the other weekend. The turbo mode was off, so at full power it felt like my E20 with full field/full armature.

If the mapping in turbo mode is to drop the field voltage somewhere along the line then it would most definitely jump. Is the Altrax a true shunt motor controller?