-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces
cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Chris Zach
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 7:36 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) On a positive note, E20 is painted

On a more positive note, I painted and cleaned up my E20. It's amazing
what a good wire brushing, followed by two coats of Home Depot Elec-trak
yellow will do for one's frumpy Elec-trak.

Project for the weekend: POR15, paint, then re-assemble the E15's deck
so I have something to use to mow the lawn...

Chris