Re: (ET) Who is in charge of the electric tractor store?

Chris Zach wrote:
> I'd like to get a rear box, with fenders, and I can pick it up if it's
> within driving range of Baltimore MD. Does anyone have one?

Geez... I didn't realize I was keeping this a secret. The Electric Tractor Store is my baby (part of Free Range Electric, which is for EVs in general).

Since you asked, we are on the web at
  http://www.ElectricTractorStore.com

and in person (by appt) at:
  The Electric Tractor Store
  201 Short St.
  Waynesboro, VA 22980
  540-941-1005

If you want to e-mail me, use the form at
  http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us
or put together "info", then an "at" sign, followed by the store's domain name above (replying to the "no_reply" e-mail from which this message is sent won't be read. And yes, I hate spam).

If you want a very brief history of how I got the ET parts business, see
 http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=4&chapter=0

And yes, happy to sell you a new battery box with fenders! You are about 3-1/2 hours drive away. If you are patient, might be able to meet you in northern VA and save some driving.

--
Jim Coate
*The Electric Tractor Store*

NOTE: Mail sent to the "NO_REPLY" address will *not* reach me.
To send me a private message, please follow the directions here:
http://www.coate.org/contact_jim/