Re: (ET) Leaf Raking and ETs

I converted a 4' Haban center mount that was from ??? and made it a front
mount using an old blower motor. It's not a "moose" and comes on and off
like the mower deck would. The front mount also makes it easy to see what
you are doing and allows you to quickly swing in and out of the way of
posts and trees. It also gives the added benefit of mowing all the way
into an inside corner.

Only use it a few times a year but worth it.

Regards,

Dean A. Stuckmann