-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of john rieffel
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 2:32 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Leaf Raking and ETs

Hi Trakkers,

It's the time of year where thoughts turn from mowing to leaf pickup.
Aside from the clever vacuum assembly I've seen photos of, what are
other methods of using an elec trak to clear leaves?  Right now I rake
onto a tarp, no tractor involved.

I've seen the tow-style leaf sweepers, but they strike me as pretty
cheaply assembled and largely ineffective - does anyone have positive
experiences with these?

In an unrelated note, do any sickle bar attachments still exist?

jr