To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 9:42 AM
Subject: (ET) Alltrax questions

I am installing a new Alltrax controller in my E-15, and would welcome any hints, tips, or suggestions based on your experiences. I have read a lot in the archives of this group, and wonder if there are any updates or other suggestions that may help me avoid problems or errors, or just make the installation easier. I am not yet decided on just how to hook up the pot-box, and wonder what has worked best for others.

Thanks for the help.

Jim, in Menomonie, WI