-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of David Roden
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 4:22 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) ER8-36 transmission oil

Does anyone know how to drain and refill the transmission on an ER8-36
rider

(more precisely in this case, a New Idea R-36 rider), and what type of oil
to use?  Mine's never been touched, as far as I know.  The rather
incomplete

ER8-36 pdf "manual" that floats round the 'net is mum about such matters.

Thanks!

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA