Re: (ET) Elec-trak locations

Well, that makes a lot of sense. My father bought and used his in Pennsylvania, until I later inherited it and trucked it down to Maryland. He was handicapped and used it mainly as a means of transportation (a la golf cart style) and hauling things around the property with the dump cart. The chainsaw was handy on the wooded lot as well.

He did buy a second one and had it delivered to Maryland, but as the story goes, one of the batteries blew up while he was using it. He was fine, but the tractor had battery acid all over the internals. He decided it wasn't worth the effort and got rid of it. I'm not sure where it ended up. If I remember correctly, the store he bought it from took it back.

--
Jeremy Gagliardi
E20