Re: (ET) Electrak locations

If you look at the West there are a lot of areas that do not have much population outside of California. Also since these were made in the East shipping would have increased cost.

I am in Oregon and our states population has gone up a lot since they stop making them. So you would have to consider where the majority of the population lived during the times they were being manufactured.

I have noticed this as well as I would like to buy one but they just are hardly ever in the Western half of the US.

Don