Re: (ET) Looking for an Elec-Trak vacuum

I bought a wrecked Toro ICE vac/chipper for $50 from my local power equipment dealer... wrecked *only* in the ICE sense!... and am putting a chain-drive from an ET snowthrower motor. I am planning on using some 7" (or was it 8"?) pneumatic casters from Northern Tool so it can ride at pretty much a constant height from the ground, off of the right rear of the ET. Cyclone bin next to it, rear center and left. Pictures this fall!