Re: (ET) E-12S tranny

Steve, close, after pulling trans from spare then going to pull bad trans I found the left hub loose, key missing and hub torn up.
Group,
Going to swap and deal with hub later any ideas where to look for hub and what size is the key needed ? Also putting in M30 brake upgrade kit while I have everything apart. Are these still available as I was planning on putting this onto my wheelhorse project ?

Tom,

Sounds like you may have an issue with the woodruff key and / or the set screws on the input shaft pulley ( drive belt ) of the transaxle.

I'd be real tempted to check this out first, before changing out the transaxle assembly.

Might save you a bunch of work !

Steve D.