Re: (ET) Charger timer

 Jack,
 Sounds like a wiring issue as it is only a simple motor driven mechanical
timer.Check the plug/jack wiring against the diagram in the
manual.Depending upon vintage you may also have 2 little jumpers inside
your plug which can only be seen when unplugged.Be sure that these are
making good contact.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Z.