Re: (ET) timer

I presume you mean a timer to control when the battery charger starts and stops. There are commercially-available appliance timers for outdoor use for this application. I have such a unit from Noma, which I have used for multiple block heaters. You want one rated for at least 1200 watts if using the original Elec-Trak charger.

If you are looking for a replacement timer for the original charger, that I can't help you with. However, you could short out the original timer and use the external timer to control the charge time, with the additional feature of delaying the start time to benefit from time of use electricity pricing.

Darryl

Ferguson Apiaries wrote:
I am looking for a timer.  Is there one out there?
FERGUSON APIARIES
Bill and Rosemary Ferguson
RR 2 Hensall, Ont N0M 1X0
519-236-4979
www.fergusonapiaries.on.ca/ <http://www.fergusonapiaries.on.ca/>
www.oneplace.com/ministries/grace_to_you/ <http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/grace_to_you/>

--
Darryl McMahon

The Emperor's New Hydrogen Economy (in trade paperback and eBook)
http://www.econogics.com/TENHE/

Journey to Forever reviews The Emperor's New Hydrogen Economy
http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html#tenhe