Re: (ET) Was a hard winter

Do you have a battery store in the area? We have a Battery Warehouse and they frequently have good used batteries. Sometimes someone turns in a whole pack because one battery broke a terminal. I get them, tested and with a DOA guarantee for $25 or so.

- SteveS

Bill Alburty wrote:
I think this extreme winter was hard on my batteries. The elec-trak is fine, but my old golf car I use just to run around on my 1 acre yard is not. It doesn't need real good batteries for these short trips, but two of its batteries didn't come through the winter in very good shape and it won't go more than a few feet.. I'm wondering if somebody in a 50 mile radius of Kansas City has a couple 6V lead-acids with a little bit of life left that they'd sell me?
Thanks,
Bill Alburty
Leawood, Kansas